Sofia Belle [two months]

Thursday, December 18, 2014

I can't believe we have a two month old!! In the days & weeks after Sofia was born, time started flying and every day she got a little bit bigger, I got a little bit sadder she wasn't that itty bitty baby I felt like I had just given birth to. Then around 3 weeks, I noticed she was noticing us, getting more of a little personality and now she smiles at me!! She can be on the verge of tears (as long as she's not hungry-can't blame her, no one is funny when I'm hungry) and I'll make a silly face/sound effect and she'll smile!! It is the best. 
So although she isn't that teeny tiny newborn anymore, I love so much the person she is becoming and the person she has made me.









[two month update]
stats: 11lbs. 8oz. (55%) & 23 inches (75%) at her two month appointment yesterday.
eating: Girlfriend still loves eating. She eats about every 3 hours during the day and can go for longer stretches at night now! Holla!
sleeping: She goes to bed around 9pm and wakes up around 3-4am, eats, goes back to sleep until 6-7am, eats and goes back to sleep until 8:30-9:30am, then she's ready to partay! Her nap schedule during the day is much more inconsistent. 
likes: eating, bath time, country music (we were watching something on TV the other night and country music was playing and all of a sudden Sofia is dancing around in her boppy, making all kinds of happy noises), looking at Christmas lights, reading her Sofia the First books, and being in the Baby Bjorn.
dislikes: when bath time is over, getting shots (she got her two month shots yesterday and was not a happy camper all day), and when Kobe barks after the doorbell rings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger