Questionable Things My Boyfriend Says

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Me: I read today hot dogs have pig buttholes in them.
Him: Sure, they have everything in them.

Him: Spell taco cat backwards.
Me: ...... wait it's gonna be the same forwards and backwards.
Him: Yeah that's pretty awesome!
Me: But what's a taco cat?
Him: I don't know but it's cool that you can spell it forwards and backwards the same way.
Me: TACO CATS DON'T EXIST!!!

"This is my dream I'm gonna put my nest egg." (and no, there was no further explanation of his "dream" or "nest egg")

"YES! Amish Mafia is on next!"

During family game night, "Why do these pieces look like awkward wieners?"


"I have a thing for elves recently."

"You know how I feel about pans that can't handle omelets.. PRESENTATION IS EVERYTHING!"

"The drive from Tucson to Phoenix is so monogamous." (did you mean, monotonous?)

"I wanted to get out of something, so I told the guys my girlfriend would be pissed if I wasn't at home to help her hand out candy to the trick or treaters."

Him: I need some *makes squeaking noise & rubbing motion with his hand*
Me: Some what?
Him: *Squeaking noise & rubbing motion with his hand*
Me: WHAT?
...I realize he's holding a razor...
Me: Shaving cream?
Him: Mhmmm

Regarding fantasy football- "My fantasy life sucks. My fantasy life is over."

"It's the picture where you're wearing the princess helmet." Princess helmet=tiara. And it was my 21st bday, so cut me some slack.

"What do your eyebrows look like when they're not perfectly perfect? Chewbacca?"

"Get those reheats started!" (instead of calling them “leftovers,” he called them “reheats.” Do people actually say that?! ...as if you could make leftovers sound anymore unappealing.)

"I finally understand how I got this little belly... I've been eating way too much."

"Laundry is easy, just set it and forget it."

"We should move to a place where sunshine isn't so common."

RELATED: Questionable Things My Boyfriend Does

This is how he "changes" the tp every. single. time.


I recently found out the BF has an addiction (although I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate me describing it that way) to cheese sticks. Sure, there are worse things one could be addicted to, I only wish he would become addicted to getting the wrappers in the trashcan. I find them everywhere BUT the trashcan. i.e., this is what I came home to the other day:


Dude. You were so  close.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger