Sneak Peek: Sofia's Newborn Photos

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Oh hey, it's Wednesday! Formerly known around here as Humpday Bumpday. Speaking of the ol' baby bump, I miss it a little. Not miss it like I wish I was still pregnant, maybe miss it more like I'm just being nostalgic. Does that make sense? No? Yes? No. Okay, moving on. We had maternity photos done with Kristin Anderson a couple months ago and loved her and our photos so much, we knew she had to photograph ze babay. She sent over our sneak peek yesterday, and I know this is my child so I am very biased, but I am obsessed and had to share! 









Happy Humpday! 

2 comments:

  1. They look amazing!! Her nursery is darling and she is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about missing your "bump". :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger