Thanksgiving Weekend

Friday, December 6, 2013

Now that we're almost a week into December (OMG!) I thought it's about time I did our Thanksgiving Recap. I had the best time hanging out with family & friends, eating SO. MUCH. delicious food & drinking wine...

;)

My cousin, Anthony and his wife Camelia hosted Thanksgiving at their home in Phoenix. I don't even know how many people were there (at least 20!) I haven't seen all that family at once in a super long time, so it was especially great having everyone together at Thanksgiving. 
Here are some shots from the day...

My sister & I

Mom & Dad

Some beanbags.  
All my cousins have the CUTEST kids.  That's Anthony & Camelia's oldest son, Aiden.

And that cutie is my cousin Dan's son, Cale.

Dad & Dan

Momma R & I

:)

Anthony carving the turkey. (Side note: this was the first time I had smoked turkey.  HOLY YUM. This Thanksgiving was also the first time I ever had brussels sprouts. I wouldn't say "HOLY YUM" but I'm a fan.)

Cale is legit running away from me, he wanted nothing to do with me...

...until I finally captured him and he realized I'm not so bad ;)

My mom and the lovely hostess, Camelia.

The next day, Kobe put on his Santa suite for the first time this season.

He's so thrilled. 

Then we got ready for the ASU vs UofA football game.  In case you don't know, I went to ASU & Erik went to UofA. So it was on.


My bff & I

ASU WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Between the food & football. The rest of the weekend was spent playing the Wii Erik & I bought my parents on Black Friday.  (Helllllllo Walmart at 1AM!)

This was prior to my Wii Mii getting a makeover.

On our way back to Tucson.  Love them.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Cheers to the weekend...and some birthday shenanigans for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger