Smoothie Smoothie Smoothie Smoothie Rockin' Everywhere

Sunday, March 23, 2014

A few weekends ago, Erik bought us me a blender.  Literally, I cannot believe I've lived years (basically since I lived with my parents in high school) without a blender in my life.  But now, I can't remember a time without it.  I spend my free time scouring Pinterest for new & delicious smoothie recipes and think back to my days working at Jamba Juice trying to come up with the best concoctions.

So on this sunny Spring Sunday, I bring you my two most recent faves...


Berry Banana Peanut Butter
1/2 cup almond milk
1/4 cup oatmeal 
I always add these two ingredients first and let them sit for a few minutes, so the oatmeal can absorb some of the milk
1/3 cup frozen blueberries
1/3 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 frozen banana
1 tbsp peanut butter



Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie
1/2 cup almond milk
1/4 cup oatmeal 
I always add these two ingredients first and let them sit for a few minutes, so the oatmeal can absorb some of the milk
1 frozen banana, sliced
1 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg, ground ginger & salt

Happy smoothie Sunday!! I'm off to try to get a tan on this gorgeous day!




1 comment:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger