Spring Things

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring, I love you so much, let me count the ways...

Jellybeans. Sure, you can eat jellybeans anytime of the year, I suppose; but they're so much better in the spring! From their bright colors to fruity flavors--could there be a better snack to welcome the new season?!


Spring Break! aka the week to work on my summer tan. aka it's almost summer. aka the most wonderful time of the year.


PS. There are a couple things to note about this photo. 1) My bangs. Yes. At one point in my life (after growing out my bangs in kindergarten) I thought it was a grand ol' idea to cut them again! HA!!!! I started growing them out the day I got them cut. 2) The date of this photo. It's 5/27/2010. That's not spring break.  But after a few fruity rum & sprites, Sarah spent an entire afternoon thinking it was "spriiiiiing breeeeeeeak!" 

It's almost summer!!!! Spring is summer's opening act and what a great one it is.  Because the anticipation is half the fun...... or something like that.

Counting down the days til I'm frolicking on the beach again!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger