Friday 5 | Life Updates Since The Blog Resurrection

Friday, February 26, 2016

Instead of making these into 5 separate blog posts, I thought I’d link up with September Farm and do it here on my Friday 5. More concise. More fun! Without further ado, this week I bring to you 5 life updates since the blog's comeback.

O N E | Erik and I got married!!! About 4 years ago, Erik & I visited one of his friends in Temecula, CA. Funny story: prior to that trip, the only person I had ever met from Temecula was a convict (yes, you read that right), so I always pictured it as a kind of shady place. Spoiler alert: IT’S NOT!!! It’s beautiful!! And full of wineries! And avocados! Could it get anymore perfect?! NO! My point is, on that trip, Erik & I decided whenever we got married, it would be at a vineyard in Temecula and on June 13, 2015, it happened.



T W O | We bought a house!! After quickly outgrowing our two-bedroom apartment, we bought our very first house this summer! There is nothing like having a baby, getting married, and buying a house all in one year!!! Everyone should try it! We moved into a great little neighborhood, with tons of parks, and have a pool in our backyard to help us survive the AZ summers.




T H R E E | Sofia turned one! (she’s 16 months now) but her First Birthday needs to make a blog appearance. The theme was pink & gold (if that can even be considered a theme…?). We celebrated with friends and family at our house. Although it was a day she’ll never remember, it was a day I’ll never forget. Oh, and Sofia and I had matching rompers. It was the best.



F O U R | I turned 27! Not super exciting, but it’s crazy for me to think I was 25 when I found out I was pregnant and Sofia was born. Like 25 seems so young…. and 27 seems…. so close to 30.


unrelated photo-but accurate depiction of how I feel being ever so close to 30

F I V E | My sister is getting married!! A couple days before Christmas, my sister’s boyfriend (now fiance--Joey) took her on a hike and proposed to her. Oh the romance! And yay! I can go to a wedding that I’m not getting married in! Because planning a wedding is something I never want to do again.


Happy Friday, friends!! xo

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE those wedding photos! And that floral romper you are wearing!! Stopping over from the link up and your blog is so cute! Hope you check out mine as well =0) Have a happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gal! So...I watch all your snaps...but I'm an idiot and didn't know you have a blog. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee so excited for my wedding!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger