Loves Lately

Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Friday!! Over the summer, I wrote a Forever Faves blog post, but I have tons & tons & tons of faves that are forever changing. So I'd thought I'd share a few!

BOBA. Words cannot express how obsessed I am with this drink. (See picture below. That was all from this week.) My favorite is Taro (the purple one) and I get the drink as a "slush" so it's blended with ice and no milk. HOLY YUM.

Target Cartwheel App. Ahh a gift from the Tarjay gods! You search this app for products you're purchasing at Target, put them in your online "shopping cart", have the cashier scan the barcode on your phone and BAM! insta savings.



My Class. They. Are. Awesome. They make going to work everyday not feel like a job (I know, how cliche). But these guys are smart, kind, and oh so hilarious.  A couple weeks ago they earned a popsicle party for good behavior, and here we are basking in all our bomb pop glory.



Samoas Flavored Creamer.  Up until this summer, I drank black coffee.  And like any good relationship, since "discovering" creamer, I can't remember a time before it.  And this bad boy has been my favorite for quite some time.  Erik makes fun of me because I literally have a mini anxiety attack when I realize there's only a few drops left. #addicted.


Moscow Mules.  I discovered this drink very recently and it was love at first sip.  Ginger beer with a shot of vodka, served in a copper mug.  I mean how could ya go wrong?!


Football. I never in a million years thought I'd be saying this.  But dating a guy who loves football, I felt like my life could go one of two ways.  Either I dreaded every Sunday or I embraced this sport with open arms. So I chose the latter.  This year I also joined a Fantasy League (and I'm super competitive) so my love for football caliber went up quite a bit.


Oh & Kobe wears this every Sunday, so there's even more to love.


Happy Weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. i had my first boba the other day and it was *amazing* -- a new & permanent favorite treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to try that creamer & Cartwheel app! I know right, how could I have not downloaded Cartwheel yet!? ;)

    Megan
    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/2013/09/weekend-recap_25.html

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger