Weekend Recap: Double Dose

Monday, September 9, 2013

Hola amigos! Although I've been M.I.A on the blog front, the past two weekends have been jam-packed with fun, food, and wine so I'd thought I'd catch y'all up with a double dose of a weekend recap.

First up, Labor Day! Erik and I went to visit our family and friends in the Phoenix area and it was a blast! 

I started off by introducing everyone to my Oh My Guac! It's a Margarita! concoction.


 Yes, I know. Those are Italian flags in a marg. But sometimes ya gotta work with what ya have.

Then it was fantasy draft time!


 I'm really, really excited for this.

My sister, mom, & I. 

Everyone at the dinner table. 

My sister, Nana, & I. 

Gotta get some chip shots in.

Started the next day, the best way, with some banana pancakes.


And what else is there to do after stuffing yourself with banana pancakes but head to the pool...





...and wash them all down with a bowl of cherry-lime something...


...and more food. (#dietstartsnever)

This weekend was also nothing short of exciting, as my BFF came to Tucson for a surprise visit!!


So naturally, we went wine tasting. 


Sunday, Erik & I bought a grill. (And have grilled the 2 nights since. Obsessed.)

 Here I am supervising the grill's assembly. Kobe has the same idea.

Aaaaaaaand TA-DA! She's a beaut.

Yes, we moved her outside.

And to top my weekend off, my fantasy team won! So I had to celebrate a 'lil :)


Cheers to a great week ahead!!


2 comments:

  1. Can I come hang out with you all!? That guac drink looks so good and the use of Italian flags is always a good idea ;)

    Megan
    Hello Newlywed Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So much fun in two weeks! Love the margs, even with the italian flags

    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger