A Week of Sofia

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Good morning, party people! It's me, Sofia! I've been living outside the womb for a week now, so I thought I'd share some of the highlights.  My dad says all I do is eat, eat, eat but I promise I'm much more exciting than that.

For example, I may be the world's cutest Seahawks fan. Despite my adorbs outfit and cheering, they lost on Sunday. Next time, boys.



On Monday, I had my first real outing. I went to the doctor! I would have picked something a lil more exciting for my first outing, but mom and dad seemed to insist. At least mom tried to jazz things up a bit and put me in this festive outfit. Things are looking grand in the health department for me. While I was at the doctor they got me nakey and weighed me, I thought this was a great time to go pee. It's so fun peeing without a diaper on, I've tried it multiple times since then!!


Mom and Dad took me for my first walk around the 'hood but I couldn't be bothered, this was an excellent time to nap. At least they got my good side in the pictures. 



Some of my other favorites include, but are not limited to... 

Cuddling with my dad. I love love love this! It's probably my most favorite thing ever. I think I love it more than peeing without my diaper on, but maybe not quite as much as I love eating. 


Taking baths. Mostly because I get wrapped up in the most awesome towels when I'm done.



Being a fashionista.





I hear this thing called Halloween is coming and Mom & Dad insisted we get pumpkins. Again, I couldn't be bothered.



Story time is another one of my faves. I love Goodnight Moon and books about Halloween.


And last but not least! My newest favorite thing, the MamaRoo! Mom decided I had to have it, and wow am I sure glad she did! It bounces around in all kinds of fun ways and makes sounds that remind me of being in the womb; which mom & dad can't figure out why I like so much, they're so simple minded.


Happy Saturday, new friends!!

1 comment:

  1. She's the most beautiful and most perfect and most amazing baby ever. And I say that without a blemish of partiality just because I am her grandmother!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger