Nursery Tour

Sunday, October 5, 2014

With only 2 weeks to go until my due date, I thought it was time I finally shared a peak into baby girl's nursery. She still doesn't have an "official" name but she's got a cute room! And that's what matters, right? jk jk LOL.
Erik's favorite thing to do is tell me, "You can pick out the name. Whatever you want I'm okay with." Then I think of the the most perfect name and he makes a face like, reeeeeeally, that's what you came up with. Or says it's too close to his boss' name. Or that's the name of our neighbor's dog. 
We're both pretty convinced (and livin' on a hope and prayer) that when we see her, we'll just know. 
But enough about names. Let me distract you from the fact that our child could be born in less than 14 days and doesn't have a name with a really cute nursery!! 









Happy Sunday! 

1 comment:

  1. The nursery is perfect! She is a lucky little girl, whatever her name may be! Looking forward to meeting her.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger