Humpday Bumpday: 38 Weeks

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I was stalking my own Instagram yesterday when I came across a picture I posted at 32 weeks. I had captioned it #howcanmybellygetanybigger. HA! Baby got the last laugh.  
How far along: 38 weeks
Gender: GIRL! 
Weight gain: 34 lbs. 
Maternity clothes: Ready to kiss these bad boys goodbye!!
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: I still wouldn't call it an "official" outie, but it has its moments. 
Sleep: I'm usually awake for 2 hours in the middle of the night. Trying to get comfortable. Debating if I'm hungry enough to get out of bed for a midnight snack. Thinking of ways to rearrange my classroom.
Best moment this week: We have a short work week this week... hellllllllllo 3 day weekend!!
Miss anything: I could really go for a pumpkin beer
Happy or Moody: Happy! 
Movement: She is most definitely running out of room in there. Her big rolls are turning into nudges and pokes. Although, as I'm typing this, she's trying her darndest to make some major moves.
Cravings: Pizza, pumpkin bread. Sooooooooooo much pumpkin bread. 
Symptoms: Heartburn.
Looking forward to: The upcoming 3 day weekend!! This could potentially be our last baby-free weekend!

Happy Humpday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You're so close :) you look great for 38 wks and sound like you're doing pretty good too!! Good for you mama!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger