Humpday Bumpday: 37 Weeks

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It's October!!! The month baby girl is going to make her debut! 
Sometimes I feel like this pregnancy has been going on fooooorever and I don't even remember a time before I was growing another human inside me. But sometimes it seems like just yesterday it was that morning in February I found out I was pregnant.
I remember so clearly the first time Erik & I went to the doctor and saw our tiny seed of a baby on the ultrasound screen and her little heart beating away. After we left, we went to Jimmy Johns for lunch and I was so happy knowing everything was looking a-okay. 
I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that in less than a month we will be holding the baby we saw when she was just a little blurb on the ultrasound screen. 
I've had lots of dreams about her being born (none where I'm actually giving birth--my dreams are kind enough to skip over that part) but where I'm in labor and then she magically appears and then no one in the hospital can figure out how to put her in a carseat.  But that's neither here nor there. 
We're anxiously awaiting your arrival baby girl!! You picked the most beautiful month in Arizona to be born!


How far along: 37 weeks
Gender: GIRL! 
Weight gain: 34 lbs. My doctor predicted the babe weighed 6.5-7 lbs. at my 36 week appointment. So ummm that accounts for a tiny fraction of my epic weight gain. 
Maternity clothes: Yup.
Stretch marks: Nada
Belly button in or out: Still in on most occasions. 
Sleep: I'm waking up at least twice a night now to use the facilities and it is no easy task getting back to sleep. 
Best moment this week: We finally ordered a rocking chair for the nursery and it should be arriving later this week! 
Miss anything: Sleeping on anything but my side.
Happy or Moody: Happy! 
Movement: Her movement feels a lot different this week, she's definitely running out of space up in thurrr. 
Cravings: Peanut butter
Symptoms: Tailbone pain, and a slight case of swollen ankles. 
Looking forward to: Meeting our baby girl!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger