Sweet Seattle

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ohmigod, hi end of January!!! It's about damn time I finally finish my Christmas Vacation recap! In case you forgot (& probably did) our first stop was visiting my family in Scottsdale, then it was off to Montana to see Erik's mom & stepdad. And our last & final stop was to visit Erik's dad & stepmom and celebrate New Years in Seattle!  

Seattle holds a special place in my heart.  I met Erik while we were both on vacation in San Diego (you can read the whole story here), but he was living in Seattle (where he was born & raised) and I was living and going to school in Tempe, AZ.  So after departing San Diego, we kept in touch and Erik asked me to come visit him in Seattle.  Of course I said yes! Which in all honesty, was a little sketch considering I had only hung out with the man for a few days in Cali, but from the beginning, something felt so right about him & I thank sweet baby Jesus everyday I'm a little crazy & spontaneous because now I can call this amazing guy my boyfriend.  ANYWAYS. Back to the point (Seattle holding a special place in my heart, in case I lost you)... when I went to visit Erik, that was the first time I had ever been to Seattle, so ever single time I go back now, I can still imagine how I felt that first time.  All the fun Erik & I had, the places we went, and how I knew he might just be the one (maybe this is a little crazy of me to admit, but I had a clear image of Erik & I being together forever while we were frolicking around Seattle Center.)  Needless to say, I love visiting Seattle and this trip did not disappoint!

One of the first things I wanted needed when we got to Washington was oyster shooters!  And after a couple failed attempts at getting any, I finally did! I was a woman on a mission!!


Pretty views from after dinner that night... 



On New Year's Eve, we headed to downtown Seattle with some friends, where I had every intention of taking a plethora of pictures. 




But there they are.  The only three, yes THREE, I took.  Actually that's a lie, I have like 38743982842908428430498 different versions of the last two, but I'll spare you.  Despite the lack of pictures, New Years was a total blast & I loved every second of it!

It was gorgeous outside the day before we left, so Erik & I spent some time walking around Gig Harbor (& getting more oyster shooters).


So there you have it, my friends! My Christmas Vacation recap is finally complete, cheers to that!

xo








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger