I'm Engaged!!!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

While we were in Vegas, Erik proposed and I accepted  Then I walked around the rest of the weekend staring at my ring, still in euphoric disbelief I have a FIANCE! 

We got to Vegas Thursday evening, did some gambling, had some dinner, then went back to our room.  We had a great view of the strip, so as I was standing at the window taking 9238423202 videos & pictures of the fountains at the Bellagio, Erik came up behind me, got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.  I think I said yes? And hugged him? I was so in shock. After he asked me to marry him he said some other things. Again too in shock to completely recall exactly what was said, but my heart was (and still is) so full of happiness & love!


The next night, Erik and I went out for a delicious Valentine's Day dinner.


Seriously the best flatbread.  Ever.

Can't go wrong with a puff pastry atop your soup.


The rest of the weekend was spent gambling, lounging, and shopping.  We also saw the Ultimate Variety Show & took a trip to the pawn shop where Pawn Stars is filmed.



I'll leave you with the yummy breakfast sandwich I had on the car ride home today.

See what I did there? ;) ;)


xoxoxoxoxo


4 comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger