Throwback Thursday

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Holllllla at Throwback Thursday!! I love myself some #tbt and I could never really put my finger on why until this afternoon when it dawned on me that maybe it has something to do with the fact that Thursday used to be my most favorite day of the week. When I was in college, I viewed Thursday as "the best day to go out", "the new Saturday", "an extra day it's socially acceptable to drink like a freakin' fish" etc etc etc. 
When I graduated college, I moved in with Erik, his brother, and Jeb.  They were all still in college. I was not. Every Thursday that year my heart broke into a million sad pieces of adulthood.  But as they say, time heals all wounds, not to mention, unlike in college, hangovers exist when you're 25 years old.

So let's throw it back to me & my 2 BFFs in all our college glory.

Here we are in our dorm room, pre gaming. I can tell because no one is looking at the camera and no one is wearing sweats.  Also note the poster behind us is a bunch of recipes for drinks.

Who needs wine glasses when you can drink out of the bottle?!

Yes, that is indeed a piece of bologna on her head.

And cue the theme party pictures...

Halloween! Sarah & I are 2/4 of the Wizard of Oz.  Ali is Bam Bam.  Not sure how we didn't convince her to go with the Wizard of Oz theme...

What college experience is complete without 1 or 2 or 10 Toga Parties and the same amount of mirror shots

Not quite sure what the theme of this party was but we're wearing bandanas and band shirts soooooooo

We threw a "Pajamas and Wine, So Divine" party for Sarah's 20th.

Ahhhh yes, and a white party/highlighter party or whatever the kids are calling it these days when everyone wears white and there's black lights and you write on people's white tees with highlighters.  Good times my friends, good times.


And here we are today, still best friends and toasting to that!! 

Happy Throwback Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. love these pictures and thursday was always the true start of my weekend - i didn't take friday classes!! did you go to asu? i went there one semester (i went to school in new orleans and so when the hurricane hit i switched to asu). bet we were at some of the same parties!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger