Viva Las Vegas!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Good morning, friends!
Erik and I are off to Vegas today!  I pretty much want to quote all of the Hangover (the first one) but I'll spare you and just say I really hope our hotel is pager friendly.  Speaking of hotels, we'll be staying at Planet Hollywood, which is pretty fancy for my Vegas standards (my go-to is usually the Flamingo).
As always, I have big dreams of striking it rich and quitting my job upon arriving home.  I love myself some roulette, Let It Ride and slots (Wizard of Oz & Wheel of Fortune--I once won $250 playing the latter)
The weather is looking pretty prime for some pool time too. So if I don't make the big bucks, at least I can come home with a tan!

Can't wait to share deets of our trip when we get back!
Happy early weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger