Fondue and Fake Wine

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Yesterday Erik & I celebrated our 5 year dating anniversary. I'm not really sure what the anniversary protocol is now that we're engaged, but I still like to remind him August 18 is the day we decided (after we couldn't remember the actual date) that we officially started dating.
Did you know I dumped Erik just months after we started dating? I was such a biatch. Seriously. But  at the time I felt like having a serious boyfriend was really cramping my style. (#21yearoldproblems). So long story short, I broke up with Erik over the phone (he was living 2 hours away in Tucson at the time), he drove up to Phoenix just to bring me a card and some wine, I basically kicked him out of my house, and went out that night with some friends. I warned you I was a biatch. 
This all happened right before Spring Break, which we both conveniently planned to spend in San Diego (separately) but as fate would have it, our paths crossed and I stopped being such a bizzle and he won me back. I would have ran far faaaaaaaar away if I was him. And I thank my lucky stars all the time that he didn't. It pains me think about what a brat I was, but we can look back at it now and laugh, right?

We can laugh and enjoy a 5 year dating anniversary dinner, complete with fondue and fake wine (apple juice). 


The man even brought me Starbucks this morning, and not only did he remember the soy, but extra hot too. And to think I once dumped him...




1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated) anniversary! YAY for you finding each other again and for fondue and apple juice :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger