Humpday Bumpday: 32 Weeks

Wednesday, August 27, 2014


How far along: 32 weeks. I feel like between this week and last, my belly has grown a tremendous amount. I know this not only because of how it looks and feels, but because strangers touch my belly now.
Gender: GIRL! 
Weight gain: 26 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Yes. Does it look like this bump will fit into anything else?!
Stretch marks: Nope. And although I've heard time and time again, it's all genetics (thanks, Mom) I still have to give a shout out to Mustela because all the lathering I do on the daily can't be for nothing.
Belly button in or out: In. I think? Whatever it is, it's having a massive identity crisis. 
Sleep: Sleep has still been pretty good this week. Fingers crossed it stays that way!
Best moment this week: Erik and I made the most hilarious video of Kobe. Well, I think it was humorous, you might think we're a bunch of weirdos. And in case we're not Instagram friends and you missed it, you can find it here.
Miss anything: Labor Day is this weekend, so that means drinks by the pool and BBQ. Can you guess what I'll miss?!
Happy or Moody: Happy! 
Movement: I'm pretty amazed baby girl can still pull off such big movements, although some of them are much slower, leading me to believe it's becoming cramped quarters in there.
Cravings: Peanut butter and oreos... not together, but I'm not opposed to that either. 
Symptoms: A humongous belly and a teeny tiny bladder. 
Looking forward to: My bestie coming to visit this weekend!!! And the shepherd's pie I'm planning to make for din. Look for the recipe later this week because it is delicious and a damn shame it took my tastebuds 25 years to find it. 

2 comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger