Humpday Bumpday: 30 Weeks

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Here I am showing up on the ol' blog again just for Humpday Bumpday. Does it count that I think about blogging other days of the week? No? Yes? No. It was at least a good thought that once I went back to work I'd get into a "routine" and blog "more." Speaking of work, kids are hilarious. They have no shame in just staring at my belly. Or rubbing my belly and laughing. Or asking me every single day if I had the baby yet. Or telling me soon I'm going to go to the doctor and have the baby and scream a lot. Kids. 

We also started making some real progress on the nursery this weekend. My mom brought down the crib and some other furniture & goodies that we got at our shower a few weeks ago. 
Of course we also had to make sure the baby monitor worked. 


I think we're ready to be parents.


How far along: 30 weeks 
Gender: GIRL! 
Weight gain: 25 lbs.
Maternity clothes: All maternity pants, but I'm still using some non-maternity tops and dresses. It's like a fun game every day of Wonder What I Can Get To Fit. 
Stretch marks: Nada.
Belly button in or out: It's still in but if I exhale deeply enough I can get it to pop out. It is the most bizarre thing. And also a great party trick. 
Sleep: I have to get up at least once a night to pee and it's getting increasingly difficult to fall back asleep. Cue the world's tiniest violin... pity party of one. 
Best moment this week: Erik brought me Starbucks this morning, it seriously makes my day when he decides we need some Starbucks in our lives! Baby loves soy chai lattes. 
Miss anything: Sleep and energy. Makes sense, right? 
Happy or Moody: Happy! 
Movement:  I would love to have a window into my belly sometimes to actually see some of these crazy moves I'm feeling. But that would be really weird, also. 
Cravings: Chocolate, peanut butter, cinnamon anything, orange soda, hamburgers. 
Queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Symptoms: Fatigue is definitely making a comeback. Going to bed every night by 8 o'clock sounds phenomenal. 
Looking forward to: Our maternity photos next Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger