Humpday Bumpday: 29 Weeks

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

In my last post I mentioned Erik was the best at taking the worst photos of me. So that's where this week's gem of a bumpdate photo comes from, the photographer extraordinaire himself. 



How far along: 29 weeks. There is part of me that feels like I have been pregnant forever and part of me that can't believe there's only 11 weeks until my due date.
Gender: GIRL! 
Weight gain: 25 lbs. (insert monkey emoji with hands over eyes)
Maternity clothes: My coworker reminded me the other day of when I said I wasn't going to wear maternity clothes this entire pregnancy. We both laughed. 
Stretch marks: Nope.
Belly button in or out: Stilllllllll in. 
Sleep: After being back at work for a week, I sleep like a baby (ha!) 
Best moment this week: My appetite is finally back! Yay food! 
Miss anything: Clothes of the non-maternity variety. 
Happy or Moody: Happy! 
Movement: She moves around like crazy when I'm at work, future teacher? ;) 
Cravings: Chocolate, macaroni & cheese, peanut butter
Queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Symptoms: My feet hurt sooooooooo much after work. But I'll stay pregnant forever if that means getting a foot massage everyday. JOKES.
Looking forward to: My mom is bringing our crib down this weekend, so the nursery will finally start coming together! 

4 comments:

  1. Haha, that pic of you is too cute! Love the belly! I love when women embrace the belly and wear a bikini :) only 11 more weeks, yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the crib! And the foot rubs are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love that pic! haha such a good capture. Yay for foot rubs also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the most adorable pregnant lady I have ever seen! Looking forward to my little granddaughter being born!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger