Humpday Bumpday: 31 Weeks

Wednesday, August 20, 2014



How far along: 31 weeks. I cannot believe there are only 60 more days until my due date!!
Gender: GIRL! 
Weight gain: 26 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Heck yes
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In and hanging on for dear life
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good this week. There's even been a couple nights I didn't have to get up to go pee. It's a Christmas miracle!
Best moment this week: We had our maternity photos this evening and our photographer was amazeballs. I can't think of anything more awkward than posing among shrubbery, but she made us super comfortable and I can't wait to see the photos! 
Miss anything: Bending over at the waist. It was quite the extravaganza trying to put my shoes on this morning. 
Happy or Moody: Happy! 
Movement:  We went to see Guardians of the Galaxy this weekend (highly recommend) and between the movie being so loud and a large icee, the baby moved around for the entire 2 hours.
Cravings: Cinnamon rolls and fruit 
Symptoms: My belly growing at an exponential rate. Does that count?
Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery and seeing our maternity photos! 

1 comment:

  1. You don't realize how important bending is on a day to day basis until you cannot do it! You look great!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger