Babymoonin'

Monday, August 4, 2014

It took a little work convincing Erik that Babymoons were a real thing, but I finally got him on board! After he spent an afternoon at a local resort for work, he decided that's where our babymoon would take place, and I wasn't opposed. If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, I love a staycation.


I also love (not) the awkward photos Erik takes of me. He managed to make me look like a giant in this picture. I'm actually standing on a wall, which you would never know since he cut off my feet. ANYWHO. Moving along..



I Googled "Can pregnant women go on waterslides?" And the answer that summed it up quite perfectly was, "If it's fun, you probably can't do it while pregnant." So I didn't venture down the slide myself, but I got some pretty good shots of Erik. 

We had great views...


Great food...




And overall a fabulous time! 








5 comments:

  1. Looks like a really good time!!! Gotte love google, what did pregnant women do before there was google!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun baby moon!! Glad you two had fun, the food looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pictures. If you ever need help convincing Erik of anything, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "If it's fun, you probably can't do it while pregnant." that's hilarious! we're thinking about doing a babymoon in phoenix -- we should meet up!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger