Humpday Bumpday: 28 Weeks

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Maybe I should change the name of this blog to Humpday Bumpday because that's all that seems to be happening here lately. Our first day of school is tomorrow, so hopefully that will change after I get into more of a routine with work and such. Or we can just stick with the Humpday Bumpday theme, I'm not opposed.


How far along: 28 weeks
Gender: GIRL! (And she officially has a name. Or she has a set of blocks with a random name on them.)
Weight gain: 20 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Oh yes. This bump doesn't fit into much else.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Belly button in or out: In and looking so weird.
Sleep: I have to get up and pee every night around 3am and it takes me at least an hour to fall back asleep, because the middle of the night is the best time to think of the 2092039201 things I need to do.
Best moment this week: We went to happy hour tonight with some friends, and even if I can't drink, you can't beat a happy hour on a Wednesday night.
Miss anything: Ordering a drink at happy hour.
Happy or Moody: Happy! 
Movement: Lots of it! I think I've even felt baby hiccups a few times.
Cravings: Still not craving much this week. Being hungry and nothing sounding good to eat is quite depressing.
Queasy or sick: My nausea seems to have come back the past few nights. What the heck?!
Symptoms: Like I said, my nausea seems to be back and my skin is really dry. Again. What the heck?!
Looking forward to: The weekend!! It's babymoon time! 

1 comment:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger