Humpday Bumpday: 27 Weeks

Wednesday, July 23, 2014


How far along: 27 weeks
Gender: GIRL!
Weight gain: 20 lbs.
Maternity clothes: I'm obsessed with the Liz Lange maternity dress I'm wearing in this week's pic. It is so comfy and fits perfectly.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Belly button in or out: Still in. Wondering if it'll ever pop or maintain it's pancake status.
Sleep: Not too shabby. Now that I'm back at work, I'm so exhausted by bedtime I fall right asleep and pretty much stay that way until my alarm goes off at 5:50AM. Wahhhhh. 
Best moment this week: Is also my worst moment this week... going back to work. Although I love my job and the people I work with, who doesn't want to be on eternal summer break?!
Miss anything: I know I just gushed about my maternity dress, but I really miss my old clothes. 
Happy or Moody: Happy! With the occasional mood swing. 
Movement: The baby decided all day yesterday my bladder was a great place to hang out, so I spent 90% of the day in the bathroom. 
Cravings: I'm having the opposite of cravings. Nothing sounds good to eat, except quesadillas. Those always sound good. 
Queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Symptoms: Still with the heartburn... send Tums and milk. 
Looking forward to: Meeting my new group of kinders next week!

3 comments:

  1. I can't get over how great you look! And I have heard the heartburn can be terrible! I had really bad indigestion when I was pregnant and I remember being so glad I didn't have the heartburn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly is the cutest! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger