5 | FACTS

Friday, July 18, 2014

Hi hey hello. I'm back to party with Oh Hey, Friday! This is also my last day of summer break, and Erik was sure to remind me of that before he left for work this morning. 

Today I am here to present you with 5 Facts. Mostly facts about me. 
Here we go!

1 | I am the world's messiest eater. If our child turns out to be half as messy as me, she will still be the messiest baby on the block. I just don't know how it happens. It's not like I'm sort of animal. I have table manners (I think?). But if we're out to dinner, you can bet you'll be able to guess where I sat. It's the spot that now has food splattered across the tablecloth. I get food in my hair, on my forearms, elbows, it's embarrassing and I don't know how to fix it; so I accept it. 

2 | I am terrified of crawling critters. Lizards, rodents, spiders, etc. I hate them. Recently there was both a spider and a lizard in our house and I about died. Actually I just cried uncontrollably, but I blame that on the hormones. I'm someone who likes to face my fears. I've also been afraid of heights and horses nearly my entire life, but I've gone parasailing, zip-lining and horseback riding to face these fears head on. I just don't see myself being able to face the fear of an animal that can crawl all over me and attack me.

Parasailing scared face.

Zip-lining scared face.

Horseback riding scared face.

3 | I'm a little obsessed with brushing my teeth. I cannot stand the taste of food in my mouth after I eat and I eat a lot; therefore, I can't tell you how many times I brush my teeth/use mouthwash/chew gum a day. But hey, at least if you ever run into me on the street you'll know I'll have minty fresh breath? ;) Brush Ups were made for me and it's a damn shame they never caught on.

4 | If I could go back in time and relive any part of my life... It would be when I first met Erik in San Diego. While I enjoyed that time in the moment, I look back on it now with such fondness (cue the sappy love music). We shared french fries, drank champagne on the bay, danced in the grocery store, he attacked me with seaweed, bought me Bud Light Limes whenever I asked, I made him a necklace out of a seashell and kite string--he wore it the entire weekend; it was pure romance! And really a sign of what was to come... the most fun, loving (and fun-loving) relationship I've ever known. 

5 | THIS is the best commercial ever. I saw it the other day at the beginning of another YouTube video I was attempting to watch. Normally I skip these things as fast as I can, but this one caught my attention and I watched the entire 60 seconds of it and you probably should too. Because as Beyonce once said, "Girls run the world."

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. stopping by from the Friday link-up! Have a great weekend!!!

    mitchalycia.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the taste of food in my mouth after I eat as well. I think Im addicted to mouth wash and mints for that reason!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger