Humpday Bumpday: 26 Weeks

Wednesday, July 16, 2014


How far along: 26 weeks
Gender: GIRL!
Weight gain: 20 lbs... is this where I stop posting my weight gain?!
Maternity clothes: I'm actually wearing ALL maternity clothes in this week's photo! My mom bought me these Liz Lange maternity shorts and I love them. They are sooo comfortable!! My top is from PinkBlush Maternity and has a cute bow cutout in the back.
Stretch marks: None, still keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way! 
Belly button in or out: Still hangin' in there.
Sleep: I started using my Snoogle again, and it's really been helping me stay comfortable and sleep through the night. 
Best moment this week: I love love love when Erik talks to the baby. Last night he was asking her what she wanted her name to be. He was hoping she'd respond by kicking (and she had JUST been kicking like crazy) but no such luck in having our unborn child pick out her own name. 
Miss anything: Last week I said I try not say wine every week. But I still miss wine. 
Happy or Moody: Happy! Although I think that EVERYTHING ANNOYS ME stage of pregnancy I experienced during the first trimester is about to make a swift comeback.
Movement: I've been getting some kicks in the ribs and bladder lately... whoooooa there, baby! 
Cravings: Cheerios, egg salad sandwiches, banana bread, milk. 
Queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Symptoms: Heartburn. Which is no fun at all. Especially when it's brought on by peanut butter... one of my biggest cravings this entire pregnancy. 
Looking forward to: Now that we've had our Baby Shower, I can't wait to start really putting her nursery together! 

xo



7 comments:

  1. You look great! Glad you're feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might be the most random food craving list I have seen! Lol It is so funny what pregnancy does to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIght!! And it's literally a list of what I've been eating every single day for the past week haha.

      Delete
  3. 1. you look so fantastic. yay! 2. can i get your stats? i'm on the hunt for super cute shorts, and these fit the bill. what size are you wearing? how tall are you? what size do you normally wear? thanks gal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why, thank you!! i'm 5'5" and these shorts are a small (size 4-6), which is what I normally wear. :)

      Delete
  4. I had been wearing those shorts too throughout the summer and they really are so comfy for jean shorts and maternity!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger