Baby Shower Shenanigans

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

 This Saturday my mom hosted a beautiful baby shower at her house for Baby Anderson & me. It was filled with family, friends, great food, and fun. Our future bambino is definitely already loved so much and I think she knows it. I woke up Saturday morning to her having a dance fest in my belly... she was ready to party! 

My BFFs Ali & Sarah 

My mom & sister

3 1/2 generations 

We played "Guess Who Brought the Onesie" which proved to be a lot harder than I expected. Either I'm not a very good guesser or everyone is way too creative. Or a combination of the two.



Baby A now has 100x more clothes than Erik and I combined, I swear. 
And is 100x more stylish. 



Sarah's younger sister is an amazing baker, and made these gorgeous (and equally delicious!) cupcakes for the shower.



Then everyone had to sculpt a baby out of bubble gum. And contrary to how I imagined this going down, the gum was not supposed to be chewed prior to sculpting. 

Here I am with the winner...

...and some close seconds. 


After the shower was all said and done, and the boys got back from golfing, we ended the day with some BBQ & board games. 



It was such a great day, thank you again to everyone who made it so special for us!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Aww pretty shower! Love the gum idea and your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bubble gum idea is so clever!!! Love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger