Humpday Bumpday: 24 Weeks

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

True Life: I should probably wear my glasses everyday, but I hate them and can't put in contacts to save my life, but I digress. 

How far along: 24 weeks
Gender: GIRL!
Weight gain: 18 lbs. 
Maternity clothes: Still trying to fit into as many of my regular clothes as possible.
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In & lookin' kinda strange 
Sleep: Sleep is so hit or miss. Some nights I fall asleep right away, but then wake up in the middle of the night and am awake for hours. Last night it took me forever to find a comfy position, but I slept all through the night. 
Best moment this week: Starting to decorate the nursery. We put up gold dot decals from AllFourWalls and I am uhhhbessed!! Not only were they super easy to apply, but they look fantastic! Pictures coming soon!
Miss anything: Sleeping like my pre-pregnant self.
Happy or Moody: Happy! Even though I've cried 3 times since Sunday.
Movement: She has definitely gotten more active within the last week and I love it! 
Cravings: FROZEN MANGOS! I may or may not have eaten a 5 lb. bag in less than a week.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good! Some smells (like a sushi restaurant) still make me queasy.
Symptoms:  I've experienced tailbone pain most of my pregnancy but now it is on another level. If anyone has any suggestions on how to alleviate this, LET ME KNOW!! please & thank you.
Looking forward to: 4th of July shenanigans this weekend! 

Sunshine, mangos, and babybump. 



1 comment:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger