We're Having A Baby Next Month!

Monday, September 1, 2014

I woke up this morning and after realizing what day it was, I can't believe Baby A will be here next month! Unless she plans to do something cray cray and show up early or way late (my actual due date is October 19). I've never been one to want to know the future, but I would love to know exactly when baby girl plans to make her debut. But until then, I will continue cleaning like a mad woman, washing baby clothes, reorganizing our closet over and over, and decorating the nursery. Just like this babe is close to having a name (I know at one point she had an "official" name) the nursery is close to being done! So here is a peek into what we've got going on so far for our currently nameless and aerobatic baby gal. 






Happy Labor Day, friends! 

3 comments:

  1. the nursery looks so good!! love the gold dots! october is so soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the nursery is so so so cute, those little polka dots! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sigh, the nursery is so, so sweet - and you can tell that little girl is already very loved!! love the polka dots and anxious to hear your name choices!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger