Humpday Bumpday: 33 Weeks

Wednesday, September 3, 2014


We got a little sneak peek of the maternity photos we had taken a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love them! I love seeing maternity photos but when it came to doing my own, I got a little nervous because I can be pretty awkward, so the thought of posing for photos was a bit overwhelming. But our photographer, Kristin Anderson, was so great and made taking these photos comfortable and fun. And I am beyond excited to have them.

How far along: 33 weeks
Gender: GIRL! 
Weight gain: 27 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Oh yeahhh. And I'm really looking forward to wearing my old clothes again. 
Stretch marks: Nada.
Belly button in or out: Through my clothes, it looks like I have an outtie because the top of my belly button is sticking out in an odd way, but alas, it is indeed still an innie. So deceptive. 
Sleep: Not too shabby. Still have to get up at least once a night to use the facilities, but I can usually fall back asleep pretty quickly. 
Best moment this week: Ummm starting the work week on a Tuesday is pretty great! 
Miss anything: Sleeping on my back. Erik woke me up the other night frantically because I fell asleep lying on my back... it's just so comfortable!! 
Happy or Moody: Happy! 
Movement: I ate some spicy chips with my lunch today and baby girl went crazy! Don't know if that means she liked it or hated it. 
Cravings: Cocoa Krispies, peanut butter, Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches  
Symptoms: I tried to go on a (power) walk with Kobe and Erik the other night and just couldn't keep up. So, fatigue. Oh, and indigestion is making a comeback.
Looking forward to: This short work week coming to an end!! 





1 comment:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger