Humpday Bumpday: 34 Weeks

Wednesday, September 10, 2014


How far along: 34 weeks. Some days 6 more weeks seems so close and sometimes it seems so far. And if I have to hear "You look like you're about to pop" for the next six. weeks. I might pop someone myself. Just kidding. Maybe. Kind of. 
Gender: GIRL! 
Weight gain: 27 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Fa sho fa sho
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In and still hanging on for dear life!
Sleep: Ugh. I'm so tired but sleep is not easy these days. I've tried using my Snoogle again, but it makes turning from side to side even more difficult and uncomfortable. Everyone seems to rave about their preggo pillows.. am I doing something wrong?!
Best moment this week: Erik has been on a diet for the past few weeks and although I am so proud of him, it's really an unfortunate time for dieting in this household. I try to eat whatever he's having for dinner, but tonight he's working late, so stuffed crust pizza it is for me!!!
Miss anything: Eating peanut butter without the inevitable heartburn. Why not just stop eating peanut butter you ask? #cantstopwontstop
Happy or Moody: Happy! 
Movement: Sometimes when she moves I feel like I need to stretch out myself so she can have more space in there.
Cravings: Cereal. Erik commented this weekend that he had never seen someone quite as into cereal as I.
Symptoms: Heartburn. I'm curious if after all this heartburn baby girl will actually come out with flowing locks. 
Looking forward to: We're going to a UofA football game this weekend, and although I always feel like a bit of a traitor cheering for UofA, I can't say I'm not excited for the game! 

1 comment:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger