Friday 5 | When My Husband Tweets

Friday, March 18, 2016

My husband has a Twitter. My husband is not fully aware of how Twitter works. 
His Twitter feed is a series of tweets to celebrities; and he is left utterly baffled when none of his A-list friends ever respond to him.
Today I bring to you my 5 favorite tweets composed by @erok5150.

O N E | Although Tom Schwartz once retweeted Erik (big day in our house!) Kristen Doute of Vanderpump Rules finds his wit and charm less amusing. 

T W O | Because just imaging Erik (whose preferred music is rap) jammin' to Selena Gomez makes me LOL.



T H R E E | I mean this. 



F O U R | And then this. Should I be concerned or no.  



F I V E | I'm sure getting back to Erik's tweet is on the top of Obama's to do list.


Happy Friday! 




2 comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger