Come On Down!!!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

This may be a boring post for some all, but it is by far my most exciting post to date. (pause for dramatic effect)

Next month,
I'm going to a taping of the Price is Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's basically been my lifelong dream to be on the Price is Right.  And by basically, I mean totally, 100% essentially, definitely has been my lifelong dream to be in Contestant's Row and to spin the Big Wheel.  
When I was little, my mom & I would play the Price is Right in the living room.  I would always be the contestant closest to actual retail price (obviously), run to the kitchen, and play Pathfinder, where I would move from tile to tile pretending there were numbers lighting up under my feet.

Okay. Dyyyyyying of excitement right now that soon I'll be there IN. REAL. LIFE. Already have tshirts in the works (more on that later).  

Thank you for enduring my Plinko dreams.

CHEERS!


1 comment:

  1. That's amazing!!!! I've watched that show for years and always dreamed of being on it. I hope you get picked :)

    I Pink i Love You

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger