One Day

Friday, August 23, 2013

Today on my way home from work I saw a guy, on a bike, stopped at a red light... and he was just smiling & head boppin. It was such a great reminder of how much better it is to be nice and happy and positive.  And when you're those things, you're sending out good vibes, which takes way less energy & makes you feel a lot better than being negative. 

Before I got home from work today, I stopped at Target and the grocery store, and made an extra effort to say more than just hello to the cashiers... I asked how their day was, smiled, and said thank you.  And although I know it was a teeny tiny gesture on the grand scale of things, it made me feel good.  And if you're nice to enough people, it's bound to have the ripple effect eventually, right?!

So come on everybody, put a little pep in your step, if for nothing else than it's the freakin' weekend!


1 comment:

  1. the weekend is enough reason for me to be excited:) also, i always appreciate it when people are kinder than necessary at work -- i'm sure the people at target were thankful for the conversation :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger