Throwback Thursday: Halloween Edition

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Last night, I had a mini anxiety attack thinking about Halloween and having NO IDEA what I want to be. In unrelated news, the other day I tried to tell Erik with a straight face, "I'm not one for the dramatics." 

Anyways. Back to the facts. I loooooooove Halloween. I love anything with a theme and Halloween is the ultimate theme-party. I especially love making my own costumes (one, because it's more fun and two, because buying a Halloween costume is ridiculously expensive!) So I thought I'd celebrate Throwback Thursday by sharing some of my favorite homemade Halloween costumes.  

Halloween 2009: The Year of the Crayola Crayons!
We literally started making these costumes about 4 hours before we went to one of our friend's Halloween parties. (Helllllllllllllllo, college procrastination!)



This was also the first Halloween Erik & I celebrated together.  But alas, he was not a crayon.


Yes, you got that right, he is God's Gift to Women.

Then there was the Rock, Paper, Scissors of Halloween 2011.
A little annoying to maneuver in, but oh so worth it.


Kobe wanted to get in on the Halloween action too.


Only 63 days to decide what to be this year! (Well, 62, since I'm not trying to channel my procrastinatin' college self.)


4 comments:

  1. Love these! I need to figure out what Sofia is going to be, any ideas!?

    Megan
    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/2013/08/what-if-blogging-were-sorority.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I came across this little old lady baby costume awhile ago on Pinterest and think it's one of the most adorably hilarious things I've ever seen.
      http://www.costume-works.com/little_old_lady.html

      Can't wait to see what you do!

      Delete
  2. the crayon costume is going to be hard to top -- i'm excited to see what you do though :) will you match friends or the husband??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh I don't know! decisions, decisions! Erik, myself and a couple of our other friends wanted to be the Fruit of the Loom fruits one year, so I'm pretty determined to make that happen one Halloween... maybe this one! :)

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger