Humpday Bumpday: 16 Weeks

Wednesday, May 7, 2014


How far along: 16 weeks
Gender: Still predicting girl! We find out for sure in 3 weeks.
Weight gain: 5 lbs+
Maternity clothes: Early in my pregnancy I told my coworkers I didn't plan to wear maternity clothes and they laughed in my face... ummmm ya if I could laugh in my own face right now, I would.
Stretch marks: Nope. Still using my Mustela errrrryday.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: I've been managing to roll out of my Snoogle or "Poo Pillow" as Erik so lovingly calls it,  and wake up lying on my back every night. Help?! 
Best moment this week: It's Teacher Appreciation Week and that meant BOGO at Chipotle last night, holla! 
Miss anything: I would have loved a marg or 2 or 12 on Cinco de Mayo, but settled for some horchata.
Happy or Moody: Although I am super happy, I cry all. the. time. Thanks again, hormones!
Movement: For the past few weeks I've been playing the "Was It Gas or Baby" game but today I felt something that made me so aware of my stomach, I stopped in my tracks. I can't even describe what it felt like but it definitely was not gas... maybe baby??
Cravings: Peanut butter. I actually brought my huge jar of pb to work with me today because that's ALL I feel like eating.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good! I've been noticing some major food aversions though which is annoying because I'm also hungry all the time.
Looking forward to: Erik's mom is coming to visit this weekend, and rumor has it she's buying us a carseat... our first major baby purchase!! :)

XO

2 comments:

  1. AH Jealous about the BOGO at Chipotle. That's like, my most favorite place ON THE PLANET. You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know how you thought you might get out of wearing maternity clothes?!?!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger