Humpday Bumpday: 19 Weeks and IT'S A...

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

GIRL!!!!!!


We couldn't be more excited to announce we are having a girl and everything seemed to be lookin' great at our anatomy scan yesterday. At around 9 weeks, I started to have a very strong feeling we were having a girl; so strong, I even bought her a dress at a local street fair when I was only 10 weeks pregnant! At our 12 week scan, the ultrasound tech also predicted it was a girl.  But now that it's "official" it is so much more real and exciting! She even has a name, but more on that later. And now I can buy every cute girl thing I see! ;)

19 Weeks


How far along: 19 weeks
Gender: GIRL!!!!!!!
Weight gain: 15 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Trying to fit into as many of my normal clothes as possible! This weekend I used the hair tie trick to fit into some of my shorts. Now that it's 100+ degrees almost everyday, I see this happening a lot in my future.


Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In, but it's definitely getting flatter
Sleep: Sleeping great (knock on wood!) still without the Snoogle.
Best moment this week: Finding out our baby is a she!!!!! And officially being on summer break :)
Miss anything: Wine, bellinis, etc. 
Happy or Moody: Happy!! Although quite emotional at times. I was in tears watching America's Got Talent last night, a show I thought was so stupid last summer.
Movement: Yes! I went from feeling almost no movement to feeling external kicks every now & then. Even Erik has felt some, this is definitely the best part of pregnancy. 
Cravings: I could probably live off peanut butter toast and fruit
Queasy or sick: I was making Erik a tuna sandwich the other day and nearly tossed my cookies (but I forged through and finished making the sandwich #truelove).  I don't think I will ever make, eat, or look at a tuna sandwich EVER again.  I can barely even stand mayonnaise at this point.
Looking forward to: Enjoying summer break!

My favorite pic from our ultrasound yesterday 

xo



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GIRL!!!! And your bump is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw congratulations! And too funny about the tuna. You're a trooper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this, but CONGRATS! Yay! I have to say even though she isn't here preparing for a little girl has been the absolute best!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger