Humpday Bumpday: 18 Weeks

Wednesday, May 21, 2014


How far along: 18 weeks
Gender: My guess is girl. At this time next week we'll know for sure!!
Weight gain: Remember last week when I said look for a jump in this number? Well friends, I did not disappoint! We're at a total weight gain of 15 lbs. WHOOOAAAA MAMA!
Maternity clothes: Still mixin' it up with my regular and maternity clothes 
Stretch marks: Nada
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: The Snoogle and I are on a temporary hiatus. We'll try him out again later in the pregnancy, but for now, I sleep so much better without it. 
Best moment this week: It's the last week of school!!!!! This whole week is totes awesome!!!!
Miss anything: We went to a friend's birthday this past weekend, and I got really excited when I saw someone whip out some Jell-O shots, until I very quickly remembered babies don't like Jell-O shots. So I settled for some grapes and pineapple. But hey, I didn't wake up with a hangover, suckas!
Happy or Moody: So happy!
Movement: Today I was sitting down grading papers, and I kept getting the sensation of someone poking me in the stomach. I told my coworker and she said that's the baby! Can't wait to feel more of it!
Cravings: Fruit! Especially strawberries, pineapple and grapes. I have also been addicted to soy chai lattes.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good! Can't stand the thought of eating vegetables or chicken though.
Looking forward to: Finding out in less than a week if we're having a boy or a girl! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger