Humpday Bumpday: 17 Weeks

Wednesday, May 14, 2014


How far along: 17 weeks
Gender: People keep telling me they SWORE their kid was going to be a girl but it turned out being a boy, so I'm starting to doubt my girl prediction.
Weight gain: 5 lbs+ (I go to the doctor Friday, so look for a jump in this number next week!)
Maternity clothes: Just my leggings and some dresses mixed in with my regular clothes.
Stretch marks: Nope. 
Belly button in or out: In, although I swear it's making its way out. I have an oddly deep bellybutton (so weird, I know) and it's looking more like a normal innie now.
Sleep: I was starting to get frustrated with rolling out of my Snoogle every night so I stopped using it. But without it, I wake up with a sore back. #pregnantladyproblems

Someone really loves the Snoogle.

Best moment this week: We have so much testing at the end of the school year, and today I completed it all. Can you say sigh of relief. Have a drink or 2 for me. 
Miss anything: Erik's mom came to visit this weekend and we they went wine tasting, can you guess what I miss??

While we were at the wineries, Erik did purchase me a Mother's Day/"sorry you can't wine taste, so let me distract you with this really cute onesie" gift.

Happy or Moody: Happy!
Movement: I've noticed this tingly/fuzzy feeling in my tummy everyday at some point for the past few days, but no where have I read that's what movement feels like. I would just like this babe to give me a good kick in the gut and say, "HELLO, I'M HERE!" 
Cravings: Fruit and peanut butter
Queasy or sick: I've had a stuffy nose since Saturday, but other than that, good!
Looking forward to: The last day of school!! 7 more days... but who's counting?! 


2 comments:

  1. Omg, that WHINE expert onsie. My daughter NEEDS IT. Yes. NEEDS IT.

    and did you do the Chinese gender calender thing to figure out the sex of the baby? I've had SO many friends and family members swear by it and it's NEVER been wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?!! That said girl!! Thanks for sharing :)

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger