Humpday Bumpday: 20 Weeks

Wednesday, June 4, 2014



How far along: 20 weeks-HALFWAY THERE!!!
Gender: GIRL!!
Weight gain: 15 lbs... some people still tell me I don't look pregnant, sooooooo I just look like I have a huge beer belly???
Maternity clothes: I live in rompers, dresses, sweats, and swimsuits.
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Pretty good. I woke up the other night to use the bathroom and couldn't go back to sleep for awhile and felt baby kicking up a storm!
Best moment this week: Yesterday, I went to the pool and thought, "wow it's pretty awesome I'm at the pool in the middle of the day on a Tuesday!"
Miss anything: When getting dressed was easy-peasy. I really took for granted "just throwing on an outfit" and it actually fitting. Perhaps it's time to invest in more maternity clothes?
Happy or Moody: Happy! Unless I'm hungry, then I'm hangry.
Movement: Feel big waves of movement and random kicks throughout the day, especially after I eat.
Cravings: SWEETS!! Chocolate milk, chocolate chip banana bread, Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I may or may not have taken a swig of chocolate syrup the other day while making myself some chocolate milk.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good! Can't stand the thought of seafood (especially the dreaded tuna). And not that these foods make me queasy, but I have no interest in eating some of my favorite foods prior to being preggers, including: popcorn, potatoes in any form, vegetables.
Looking forward to: My besties are coming to visit this weekend!!

In related news, after finding out we were having a girl last week, and going to Target to pick up some makeup, I just happened to wander into the baby section and couldn't resist the cuteness of these.  They were on CLEARANCE!!!


1 comment:

  1. You look adorable. I'm glad everything is going do well. Target gets me every time with their cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger