Favorite Things

Monday, June 2, 2014

It's been awhile since I've done a Favorite Things post, so why not kick off Monday with one?! Speaking of favorite things, the weekend would be on every favorite things list ever made. It was a blazing 110 this weekend, so we spend mucho time at the pool, and the next coldest place, the movie theater, seeing A Million Ways to Die in the West.

Now onto my point, Favorite Things.

Maui Babe Browning Lotion.  Like I mentioned, it's freakin' HOT here and that means lots of time at the pool.  My BFF Sarah introduced me to Maui Babe and I've been obsessed ever since.  It's all natural and gives you a little tint immediately after putting it on. I swear it expedites your tan and BONUS! it smells great! Since it has no actual sunscreen in it, I usually put this on first and then mist some sunscreen over it. 

Up & Up Exfoliating Cucumber Cleansing Towelettes.  I love love loveeee using towelettes to take off my makeup at night.  It's so much easier and cleaner than using soap & water (unless I'm just the only one who makes a big water mess when washing my face).  I've tried a few different brands, but this Target one is the best and sells for under $5. Score!

Shellac Manicures. I love having my nails done, but hate chipped nail polish. Also hate how acrylic ruins your actual nails (and is expensive!). Shellac is significantly less expensive than acrylic, lasts for weeks, yes WEEKS!, and doesn't ruin your natural nail when you take it off. What more could you ask for?!

FitSugar Prenatal Workouts.  Now that I'm preggo, I still try to exercise 4-5 times a week, but I definitely can't handle the more intense cardio/strength workouts I was doing before.  I love searching YouTube for new workouts; and a lot of the prenatal ones I've found have been way too easy and some have been way to hard. However, just like when Goldilocks found Baby Bear's porridge, ClassFit Sugar is juuuuuust right. 

Chocolate!!! My latest & greatest craving has been chocolate.  I've satisfied my sweet tooth with chocolate chip banana bread, using the recipe I found here, and adding cinnamon and vanilla and devouring the second half of the chocolate chips not included in the recipe (I'm not kidding). And what goes better with chocolate chip banana bread than chocolate milk in a wine glass?! 


1 comment:

  1. I have been dying to try shellac for like, ever but I feel like I'll get sick of the polish color before my nails start to chip! Which is the whole point I guess...

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger