Humpday Bumpday: 21 Weeks

Wednesday, June 11, 2014



How far along: 21 weeks
Gender:  It's a girl!
Weight gain: 15 lbs
Maternity clothes: Rockin' my Gap maternity leggings or a dress most days
Stretch marks: Nope. Fingers crossed it stays that way!
Belly button in or out: In, but getting flatter by the day 
Sleep:  I sleep really well until I have to get up and pee and it takes me for. ev. er. to fall back asleep. 
Best moment this week: We had our anatomy scan a couple weeks ago, but because of the way she was laying, the doctor couldn't get a good shot of her spine. So yesterday I went back and not only did she get pictures of her spine, we could see baby moving her tongue around and swallowing fluid. It was absolutely amazing!!
Miss anything: I really miss not having to pee at least once in the middle of the night every. single. night.
Happy or Moody: Happy happy happy! Even though everything makes me cry. Have you guys seen the Dove For Men Real Dad Moments commercial?! What are these people trying to do to me??!
Movement: Oh yes! I've even seen my belly move a few times when she kicks. Erik witnessed it for the first time last night. Again, absolutely amazing.
Cravings: Smoothies (berry banana mango is my fave), chocolate milk, Chinese food, avocados.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good! Still with the seafood though. Just looking at a seafood salad this weekend made me want to vom.
Looking forward to: We'll be in San Diego in just over a week and I cannot wait!!




3 comments:

  1. Congrats dear! I can't wait to see more bump picture outfits!!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful, girl of mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look adorable! congrats! and can i say thanks for listing your weight gain, i'm about the same and keep seeing people post 5lb weight gains so was starting to worry! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger