The Best Book I Ever Read

Thursday, June 5, 2014

I don't like reading. I feel like that's important to say to emphasize just how good this book is. I finished a book! And I liked it, I really liked it!! I honestly wish I liked reading more. My mom and several of my good friends are avid readers and are always telling me about the latest & greatest book they've just read and I'm just like **yawn** I get it. 
But cut to me being part of the conversation: Guys, I've just read a fantastic book, and you've got to read it!!! It's by comedian Rob Delaney. I discovered Rob (first name basis, because we're besties now, obvs.) on Twitter. You can pretty much stop reading this post and go to his Twitter right now and you'll be convinced you've gotta read this guy's book.


He's so funny. But besides being funny, he is a great story-teller. And all his stories aren't LOL funny, some are heart-warming and some are heart-wrenching. So yes, I legit laughed and cried while reading this book and I genuinely didn't want it to end, which is why it probably took me almost 3 months to read it. But alas, it is Rob's only book thus far, so now that it's over, I don't know what else to do but make everyone I know read it and experience all it's glory for themselves.

Happy reading, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger