Why Didn't I Think Of This Sooner?!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My favorite thing to eat for breakfast is oatmeal. But as I sat watching the Today show, I thought my standard EVOO & sea salt oatmeal needed a face-lift. So I strolled out to the kitchen (yes, I was strolling) and thought about how I could execute an oatmeal revamp. Then it hit me. I've been wanting to make chocolate chip banana bread for awhile, and can't give you a reason why it hasn't been made other than I'm lazy. So why not make the lazy girl's chocolate chip banana bread?!
I cooked up the oatmeal, added some sea salt & cinnamon, mashed up a banana, and topped that all off with chocolate chips. 


I was already halfway done eating it when I thought it was good enough to share, so this isn't the greatest picture, but you get the point. And you know what, they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger