Viva La San Diego!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Well friends, I am one happy camper today because we're off to my favorite place, San Diego! 


We'll be spending the long weekend here with my parents, sister & her boyfriend, and my BFF Sarah. I absolutely cannot wait. Last year was so much fun lounging by the beach, riding bikes on the boardwalk, eating endless amounts of seafood and drinking countless beers. Although I won't be able to partake in the beer-drankin' this year, I sure hope my taste for seafood comes back so I can indulge in some fish tacos! 

Also, not quite sure I'll be able to recreate this moment (can pregnant ladies do cartwheels?) but I'll be sure to dip my belly in the ocean to give Baby Anderson her first taste of the sea.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger