Fall Favorites and Other Ramblings

Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Monday! And what a happy Monday it is because I have the day off.
Thank you, veterans!!!

This weekend was Homecoming weekend at UofA (my rival school) & that meant a fun visit from Erik's brother & his girlfriend! 


Yes, as I mentioned this is my RIVAL school. But I felt it necessary to partake in the school spirit and we all got matching "Viva Los Gatos" shirts.  I mean, if for nothing else, they're pretty awesome!


Insert first fall favorite. LEGGINGS. More specifically, leggings as pants. I know someone once said leggings are not pants, but after Olivia introduced me to fleece lined leggings this weekend, all I have to say is, it was nice knowin' ya "real" pants!! 

Second fall favorite? FOOD. This is kind of silly because food is always my favorite.  But I feel like once October hits, my food intake exponentially increases. And I'm pretty okay with that, especially when I discover new mac & cheese places, and this goes in my belly.


Along the same lines of food. I am in love with coffee creamers (can you tell?! this is a little obscene.) Especially the holiday flavors!
 Gooooood morning, festiveness in a mug!


CANDLES. Duh. What human being can resist a holiday scented candle?! (& if you can...what's your secret????) Yesterday, while Erik and I were perusing the mall, a magnetic force pulled me into Bath & Body Works and I picked up these two gems (2 for $22!). The Cinnamon Frosting is wonderful but I am obsessed to the max with this Winter Candy Apple.


And finally. SNUGGLES. Sunday snuggles from Kobe in my cheetah onesie


Kobe is only allowed on the bed with us on Sundays (it's a special Sunday treat for him. is that weird?). And every Sunday morning, like clockwork, as soon as he sees us rustling around and semi-concious, he hops up on the bed and squeezes his way right in between Erik & I. I am seriously impressed that he seems to be fully aware of what day Sunday is! 
Proud fur mama right here!!

xo





3 comments:

  1. Ahh!! I have an obsession with B&BW candles! Need to get there ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics, and that precious little fuzzy face at the end just made the post sparkle!!

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't know you had a dog- kobe looks so sweet! and only allowed in bed on sundays? we can never get kinzie out of the bed.. ever. hehe. also.. glad i'm not the only one that consumes exponentially way more food in the fall :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger