Throwback Thursday

Thursday, November 14, 2013

When I started planning my 80's Theme 25th Birthday Party I came across a cake that reminded me of much of my wardrobe when I was a lil rascal & knew I had to recreate it.  

And if you haven't noticed, I'm pretty into Throwback Thursday. Why? I don't really know.  Maybe it's a combination of Friday being on the horizon and looking at old photos.  But last week, I found a pic of my 4 year old self rockin' an awesome sweatshirt and visor.  And that sweatshirt reminded me of the radical birthday cake I've got to have!
See what I mean?!


And the complete picture. Sister, dad, me & Barney socks. Seriously. So stylin'.

One more before I go. In honor of the upcoming 80's partay (hellllllllo MTV tee) and holiday season, I leave you with this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger