Halloween Recap

Saturday, November 2, 2013

It hit me yesterday, it's November. Which means next month I'll be turning 25. #quarterlifecrisis. Also a great excuse to have an awesome theme party, which I'm currently planning. 

ANYWHO. Back to October & Halloween.  Wednesday, we carved the 2 remaining pumpkins we had. Can you guess whose is whose? ;)


Thursday, Kobe & I got in our Halloween costumes.  I didn't do a cool Halloween costume this year like I semi-planeed.  And I kinda wanted us all to dress up as referees.  But since none of that happened I whipped out my bee costume I've had forrrrrrrrever (& love, solely because of the tutu. I am deathly afraid of bees after getting stung in the PALM OF MY HAND this summer.) and called it a day because we were both in stripes! 


We set up our front door area with our pumpkins & luminaries. 
And anxiously awaited for some trick or treaters....


I was positive we would have a bunch because every single day at the pool this summer there were 183298320 screaming kids. 
But we did not get one trick or treater! NONE! 



I was pretty sad about it all.  (Even more sad that I have almost a pound of candy and no self control, so that'll be gone in about a week.  Luckily, we also just got gym memberships.)
But as disappointing as the no trick or treaters thing was, I had to remember THIS happened that morning...


All the guys at Erik's work dressed up as Disney princesses.  Could you just die?! 
Luckily, he doesn't read my blog. I don't think.

Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great halloween! You dog looks so cute. I dressed mine up like a pirate. lol

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love a dressed up doggie! Love it even more that Kobe doesn't mind a costume either :)

      Delete
  2. Haha, love the guys sense of humor. Noone got a lot of trick or treaters around us either! Weird!
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahaha all the guys dressed up? that is too funny! your doggie is precious :)
    Can't wait to hear about the upcoming party!

    -court @PrettyCheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!
      i'm getting super excited with the planning! i'll have to do a post soon :)

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger