If You Need a Laugh...There's an App For That!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I recently discovered two apps that make my days a little bit brighter, so I thought I'd share with the class. (Haha. Teacher pun).  You're probably already doubting the credibility of my humor after laughing at my own lame joke. But here we go!

First up. Bitstrips. 


This app allows you to create an avatar of you and your friends and puts y'all smack dab in the middle of hilarious comic strips.

Like for example, such as:


Perfectly depicting the love Erik & I have for each other.



Coworker humor.




And silly sister shenanigans.


On Monday, my life was changed, while during my day off, I discovered mytalkingpet.


Although this one costs $0.99.  It will be the best $0.99 you've ever spent! I mean, endless entertainment, that's priceless right?! It seems as though my blog is being a little fussy and won't let me upload any videos, but just take a second to imagine this precious face talkin' & jokin' with ya!


Happy Humpday! 






2 comments:

  1. ah! i have been wondering where all these custom comics on facebook were coming form :) love the one where you're being carried to work- wouldn't it be awesome if that actually happened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some of them are just ridiculously silly but always give me a good laugh. oh & i so wish i could be carried to work! haha.

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger